FreeBlocks is a puzzle game with similar gameplay to Tetris Attack.
The source code is available here: https://github.com/dorkster/freeblocks
Using the mouse is recommended for the browser version. Keys work okay in fullscreen.
- Arrow keys = Move cursor
- Left Control = Switch blocks / Confirm menu selection
- Left Alt = Manually bump up the stack / Go to previous menu
- Left Shift = Pick up blocks (Drop mode)
- ESC = Pause the game / Exit the game when on the title screen
- Return = Confirm menu selection
FreeBlocks uses SDL2 and its related libraries. See here for instructions on building from source.